Friday 19 December 2014

Sensible Sentencing Trust, SST,





I made a slideshow called 'Benedict on the run' - but here is a link - to see the paedophiles 'in action' (and 'fixing it' for themselves etc etc)






Some kind of order












haha.. hahaha.. hahahaa


rofl.









evil pieces of shit





so... don't think you're worth it.. because you're not.



Evil Bastards.

What the fuck is a 'got you'.. for the sake of decency.

what fucking decency.

YOU ARE FUCKING CUNTS!!


rofl.



wonder if millie was an illiterate spammer... who got deleted and was also fucked in the head.. and full of shit




... on the copyright/piracy.. he says "I will not rest until I see you behind bars"

shame it's not the same for him



maybe she already knew if she did.. she'd get called all the fucking names under the sun, it's an opportunity to take the piss when someone asks for help.  No one helps you, and they're better off dead.  Out of sight - out of mind.  


fucking evil bastards











fucking evil bastards




CUNTS













why,,,

BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING CUNTS!!!


it's all just a big joke really isn't .. if it wasn't real

but it is

AND YOU ARE FUCKING EVIL EVIL BASTARDS.

AND EVEN MORE SO FOR EVEN FUCKING THINKING THAT IS "ACCEPTABLE" BECAUSE SHE IS A "SOCIOPATHIC LUNATIC, A STALKER, A TROLL, FUCKED IN THE HEAD, FULL OF SHIT, PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC, ALL THE FUCKING NAMES UNDER THE SUN.


YOU EVIL EEEEEEVVVILL BASTARRDS.

Snowden &  Putin.  Got the world on his shoulders, the west just kicks it in the bin.. over and over and over fucking again.  And that's absolutely fine, they don't mind fucking it.


They'll fuck it and blame you... a bit like jimmy saville.

I don't see things improving anytime soon, 

.. THEY ARE FUCKING CUNTS





so apparently the social worker neighbour who was saying I was on 'crack' which my daughter said to her "my mums a crackhead".. apparently.. I've never tried it myself.  Anyway, had to knock on her door to give her a parcel.. I asked her "how is your social work going?".. "Ohhh I'm sooo tireeddd" she says.  Stunning social worker.


they are cunts.  and fucking evil bastards.

24 years of compensation.

THEY FUCKING OWE ME

Not to mention, the police, the parole board, the mp's, department of corrections, victims rights, the local gp, doctors, human rights etc etc as well the New Zealand Embassy & High Commission, the the office of the Governor General... don't ever fuckin ask for help - EVER.  You will be told you are fucked in the head and full of shit.. and get deleted.  Be made homeless, jobless, car-less, daughter-less, dog-less.. they are FUCKING EVIL BASTARDS.






not a camera phone in sight... it's a little bit alien isn't it


rofl




rofl.  Good.




of which I am banned from the daily "how much are you worth" mail.. 

and my brother wasn't murdered apparently.. it's a conspiracy.  Evil bastards.

Bitter ex husbands... "you never really had a chance did you".. says with a smirk

Funny.. neither do you.  Evil ransid cunty wanker fucktards.



Yes.. that's right Daily Mail.  You fucking evil bastards.






....

compensation.



where the fuck is mine?

evil fucking bastards



evil bastards


rofl.




... I dunno what their gripe is.

and he says you're cunts .. go die in a ball of fire and carry on singing about anacondabola


evil bastards.

rofl

yeah.. no bigova deal


conspiracy?  she was just mentally ill.

no amount of swearing .. fucking evil bastards.. doesn't even come close.

THEY ARE FUCKING CUNTS!!


one of the guys used his phone on set so he was frogmarched off set on orders given by the director.. (used it while on a break).. not to mention the makeup lady .. "they all just turn into grains of sand... some of them are like gods".. yah sure?  evil fucking cunts more like.

on james bond.. they were confiscated, put into plastic bags by security and .. guarded by security.. not that anyone would get a signal on the underground anyway


do you know any good lawyers?


no.. no I don't know any good lawyers


rofl





pimkis


apparently, as I was told, someone was beheaded while making a movie and he never made another movie again.  That was on the warhorse movie,


I'm guessing it was Anne Frank.


"aaahhh we made a song"... (army pirate peoples)
"ahh we been running out the trenches alllllll dayyyyyy mannnnn" (pirate peoples.. on warhorse)

go rarrrrr at the tents.. yaaahhh we get to trassshhhh the tents mannnn...


.. lets do a mexican wave..

there were only a couple of takers.. 


but.. here's one that I made earlier.. says John Key


fucking EVIL BASTARDS.





fucking CUNTS.






FUCKING CUNTS!! THAT DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TO BREATHE.



sure that guy came to my house when there was soccer ball marks all over the front door


YOU FUCKING EVIL PIECES OF SHIT




ROFL



rofl



101 ways to plug a movie

It's just a conspiracy


just like this conspiracy.. it's a film..  a million ways to die in the west


oopsadaiseee .. maybe he just couldn't see anything



anyone would think jimmy saville was still alive
.. the amount of conspiracies, finger pointing and victim blaming is outta this world.


lol


evil bastards deserve it.

rofl



... like this "conspiracy"..







ROFL

I don't think I even swore.. but someone picked up the phone ... 




"invalid" ... 


FUCKING EVIL BASTARDS



rofl.. super funny innit

"take yah meds and get a life".. rofl.





"michelle wild.. michelle wiilllldddd".


"They are FUCKING CUNTS!!" stabs the ground with her finger

... under the illusion that they actually give a shit about anything other than themselves







CUNTS.




rofl




that's not all they take.

evil bastards.

I've not had 1 penny in compensaton.  EVER.  Unless  'orphans benefit' some kind of compensation

..which is isn't.




you fucking evil bastards.







... what a hero then...



and it's only what they deserve.



all just.. grains of sand.


rofl




something something... dark side.

someone switched the light off.

No light at the end of the tunnel

Killed the counter punch.



.. "conspiracy theory"





rofl









evil bastards.

where the fuck is mine.


lol


probably got ebola or sumfink


bono and bob.. are made of asbestos



isn't it just


evil. evil basterrds.


rofl.  I hate stairs.

and no.. he says.. 

YOU ARE FUCKING EVIL CUNTS!!


.. just a bunch of sad bullying cunty bastards

that don't deserve to breathe.


the rumors are true.. he is a real life scum sucking vile evil fucking CUNT


what's this all about then?

what compensation?



this is what I got so far.

Chain of events:

Prior to 1990:  New Zealand
Russell (brother) and myself same dad allan ernest james neill, mother: anne patricia john stone
Russell was born in Queenstown, I was born in Invercargill.  Our dad was already married so she left unbeknown to her that she was pregnant with me which caused years of resentment.  To the point of getting whipped with the jug cord, beaten, being told that she ‘should’ve gotten rid of us when she had the chance’, and apparently our nana said “she should’ve got an abortion”.  Apparently back in them days it was a cardinal offence to have kids outside of marriage of which we were told of pretty much everyday.  Many years of both psychological abuse, child molestation etc. 
Russell was thrown out of the ‘family’ home when he was 13, his stuff was packed into a black bin liner and thrown out like garbage because there was a packet of ciggerettes in his draw.  He went into care.
When I turned 13, same thing happened, apparently I was old enough to fend for myself and was put into foster care, shifting from one family to the next.  Russell and myself were separated however still kept in touch via letters .
In 1990 Russell was living in Dunedin and attracted the attention of skinheads, he wanted to go home to Anne’s (mother) but she wouldn’t let him in the house, at the same time Anne said to me “If you come back home I can go on benefit”.   It’s not the nicest, however I left care and went back to Invercargill to live with Anne at the same time it was the year of my school exams.
Three months later Russell was murdered in Dunedin by skinheads.  I think it was two or three days afterwards Anne said to me “these kind of things either make you closer or tear you apart.. you have to leave”.  There was no sign of emotion, I had to pack my stuff and leave the house.  I was 16.
At the hospital when they switched off my brothers life support machine she commented “looks like he’s got AIDS”.
I went to Dunedin.  I was living in Dunedin while the murder trial was in process.  I was asked to leave the court room by security because I was distressing the murderer because I looked too much like my brother.  So I had to sit outside on the stairs.  There was no help/support around, no victim care/support etc, just fill a bunch of forms out for my dead brothers nephew and thats it.  During my time in Dunedin and not long after my brother was murdered, they kept breaking in to the premises of which I was staying,  from memory there were 6 of them that had me pinned up against the wall ripping my clothes off.  I couldn’t breathe.  At that point a woman walked in and started shouting “RAPIST” and she was beaten within an inch of her life. They shaved another ‘friends’ hair off.  I went back to Invercargill for a couple of days then went back to Dunedin, according to a ‘friend’ who had her hair shaved off they raped her but made it interesting... with bottles, carrots etc.   Happily talking about it two days later like it’s no big thing and turning into “they are just big boys”.  I moved to Ravensborne which is a little bit out of Dunedin – during which time the murder trial is still in process.  At that time I agreed for one of my uncles to stay with me as the cost of hotels etc, the next morning I woke up to being molested and my flatmate walked in on it.  It was my flatmate that woke me up.  A few days later I found a letter that he wrote to his mother about it, I think he might’ve meant for me to find it, I replied on it.  Not long after that – there was a massacre.  Aramoana.

I got a job which involved travel and left.  I was 17.


No comments:

Post a Comment